Cervical traction is the primary means of treatment to alleviate the symptoms of cervical spondylosis. Since the effective traction can relieve nerves, blood vessels, spinal cord compression, and rapid relief of symptoms of cervical spondylosis. Cervical neck traction mainly relieve muscle spasms, relieve pain, increase the disc space and intervertebral foramen, favoring protrusion of the nucleus pulposus and annulus tissue reduction, mitigation and relieve nerve root compression and irritation, promote nerve root edema absorption, the lifting of the oppression of the vertebral artery, promote blood circulation, is conducive to the proliferation of local congestion and swelling subside, lax joint capsule adhesions, improve and restore Luschka joint, facet joint dislocation and adjustment spondylolisthesis, adjustment and recovery has been cervical damage internal and external balance, and restore the normal function of the cervical spine.
- 1 Vinyl weight bag (20 lb. Capacity)
- Pulleys and traction rope
- Head halter (one size fits all)
- Please consult physicians/physical therapists for correct weight and informed in order to calculate the traction force before use the instrument
- Before traction treatment, make sure to X-rays confirmed that no fracture, dislocation, dislocation, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer and other conditions.
- If there is traction after ataxia, lower limb weakness, need to open your feet to walk, feet together while standing firm eyes closed, bowel and bladder incontinence and other difficulties or symptoms of spinal cord compression, arrange for an examination as soon as possible.
Personal use only. For health purpose, NO EXCHANGE/RETURN once the package is opened.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians.