A Dietary Supplement, helps to balance blood sugar.
CURRENT DATE ON FOR DIABETES CAPSULES AFTER 12 WEEKS (TYPE 2):
- FBG (Fasting Blood Glucose) average reduction is 10.6 to 6.9 mMol (average reduction of 34.9%)
- PPG (Post Prandial Glucose) average reduction is 19.8 to 11.1 mMol (average reduction of 43.93%)
- Triglycerides 1.13 to 0.89 (average reduction of 21.23%)
- LDL-Cholesterol average reduction of 20%
- HbA1C 9.5 to 7.5 (average reduction of 21.05%)
FREQUENTLY ASKED TOPICS:
- Results will very but glucose decrease takes approximately 1-2 weeks after taking this product. FOR DIABETES CAPSULES is not a rapid action formula, but will work slowly and continuously to sustain metabolic shifts for healthy glucose management.
- Many People experience some increased intestinal activity and/or flatulence. This is a positive transient and it is not a sign of adverse effects.
- No adverse effects have been reported other than the mild intestinal activity noted above.
- FOR DIABETES CAPSULES is formulated to help stabilize blood glucose and will not cause Hypoglycemia. However, oral medications and especially insulin should be monitored and lowered as need.
- Type 1 diabetics can use FOR DIABETES CAPSULES. Many find it necessary to reduce insulin dosage.
- Type 2 diabetics who are using insulin have also reported reducing oral drugs as well as reducing insulin dosage
Helps to alleviate the symptoms of allergies, insomnia, diabetes, menopause, hepatitis, leukemia, and other diseases. Helps to enhance the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, and other conditions.
600 mg x 60 capsules/bottle
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 3 times a day with warm water, or consult your health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians.