- It offers three independently controlled output channels with adjustable frequency indicated by a flashing light. The waveform is a unique biphasic pulse which has been designed to minimize electrolysis damage to the needle. The pocket portable ES-130 is the smallest and smartest looking professional electro-therapy unit in the world, for use in or out of the office. This unit is not equipped with a point locator.
- Accessories include 3 sets of new CE wire leads with rectangular CE jack, carrying case, and instructions. Does not include battery.
- Converter Jack (sold separately) converts rectangular CE jack to 3.5mm jack for use with all 3.5mm jack accessories.
Note: When using 9-volt Duracell Batteries with the ES-130, a thin shim (or paper) must be placed at the bottom of the battery to make proper contact (ie, Duracell are shorter in length). Also, in order to use the built-in battery check (located on the back side of unit), power must be turned on.
Specifications: 500 ohm test load
- Output Channels: 3 independent intensity channels
- Frequency: L-1 to 20 Hz/ M-20 to 150 Hz/ H-150 to 500 Hz
- Low Volts & Current: 0 to 10 volts, 0 to 20 milliamps
- Hi Volts & Current: 0 to 20 volts, 0 to 40 milliamps
- Voltage, max: 30 volts (100 kohm load)
- Pulse width: 100 microseconds (ï¾µS)
- Pulse shape: asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse mode: continuous
- Power source: one 9 volt battery (not included, Energizer brand recommended)
- Freq indicator: flashing red light
- Size, wt, color: 4.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.2″, 0.3 lbs, gray
- Including 3 clips