TDP HEALTH LAMP-CQ27 (ø 6″ head)
TDP Health Lamp- Small (CQ-27)
Widely used in clinical practice.
A easy to use pain relief electric therapy device
Head Size: ø 6.0″
Out of stock
- Far-infrared + mineral
- A easy & effective device to use for pain relief
FAST AND LONG LASTING PAIN RELIEF:
The electromagnetic waves releases from TDP encounters human body will produce a “empathic effect”, resulting in warm and analgesic effect. The exposure will cause blood, vessels to expand, blood flow to accelerate, helps with countering inflammation and swelling. This will promote blood circulation, and the improvement of local tissue nutritional status.
WIDELY USSED IN HOME AND CLINIC:
Common pain, such as cervical spondylosis, back pain, frozen shoulder, a variety of joint discomfort; deficiency of internal diseases, such as stomach pain, abdominal pain; cardiovascular diseases, such as sequelae of stroke.
- Flexible multi-positional arm
- Safety cage over plate for protection against heat and accidental damage
- Compliance with all American medical device safety standards
- Normal domestic three pin socke
- 110 Volts 50Hz consumption 250 Watts
- Infra-red range: 2-50 micrometres wave length
- Replaceable plate with an estimated life of 1000 hours
- 1 year guarantee on parts and labour
- Head Size: ø 6.0″
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians.