TECHNICAL PARAMETERS of the ReliaMed 250T Analog TENS Unit:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Pulse Intensity: Adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current.
- Pulse Rate: 2-120Hz (adjustable).
- Pulse Width: 40s- 260s (adjustable).
- Protective Caps: Cover the amplitude adjustment knobs to prevent unintended changes to the pulse amplitude.
- Timer: 30, or 60 minute; or continuous mode.
ReliaMed Analog TENS Function Modes:
- B: Cycle bursts, 2 bursts/sec., 9 pulses/burst, and 100 Hz; adjustable width.
- C: Continuous mode. Pulse rate, pulse width and intensity are adjustable.
- M: Modulated Width. Pulse width is automatically varied in a six-second interval. The modulation range of pulse width is from setting value to 35% less than the control setting value, then returns to the setting value. Rate, width and intensity are fully adjustable.
- Wave form: Asymmetrical, biphasic, square pulse.
ReliaMed 250T Analog TENS Unit INCLUDES:
- ReliaMed 250T Analog TENS Unit
- 9 volt battery
- TENS lead wires: 2 pairs
- Package of 4 “pigtail”-style electrodes (patches)(1.6×1.6 size)
- Carrying Case
- Belt Clip
Note: This unit is a Class II Medical Device and by FDA regulations cannot be returned if it has been used. 1 Year warranty.